A highly sought-after, funny motivational speaker, Jody Urquhart is the author of All Work & No Say, a bestselling book that shattered assumptions that work can’t be rewarding and fun.
Every motivational talk features Savvy, Uplifting and Hysterical advice to help your audience develop a buoyant, uplifting and meaningful perspective in the midst of stress and change.
Jody is passionate about spreading the message of the importance of fun and meaningful work. A motivational speaker for over 19 years, Jody speaks at over 70 organizations and associations every year and is a top keynote speaker. Jody's trademark is to deliver hilarious motivational speeches; humor is a vital part of her audience connection.
A former stand-up comedian, Jody ONLY uses clean humor and original content catered to the audience.
Jody is the author of the best-selling book All Work & No SAY. Her mission is to help motivate people to derive more meaning, fun, and satisfaction from their work.
Jody is a featured guest speaker for the GE Healthcare Tip-TV program, broadcast in over 2600 healthcare facilities. Her insights and expertise earned her the 2008 Bronze Award in the 29th Annual Telly Awards for excellence in programming this presentation.
Jody's work as a motivational keynote speaker includes healthcare associations, financial institutions, corporations, parks and recreation bodies, government departments and many more groups on the topic of fun and purposeful work.
Please contact us to book Jody Urquhart for your next event!
- This Would Be Funny... If It Wasn’t Happening To Me! How To Navigate the Future With Enthusiasm & Vigor
This hilarious and provocative presentation shows you how to buoyantly face stress and navigate the future. Embrace challenging situations and people with new ideas, innovation and conviction. Through stand up comedy, audience interaction, and analogy, we will unfold ideas that navigating the future has replaced change management. The future is the present and evolution is not optional.
- I Love My Job, It’s The People I Can’t Stand!
Join us in this hilariously interactive, practical and inspiring motivational speech that shows you how to develop healthy communication patterns with anyone.
You can learn to handle the most difficult situations and the most challenging people and how to get through to others without giving in.
- The Nerve to Serve, Say Hello to Humor & Goodbye to Burnout!
Humor helps. The ability to laugh at life helps us deal with daily disappointments and setbacks. Humor gives professionals the nerve to serve in our increasingly complex and challenging environment. Join us as we demonstrate how humor helps you stay in control, stay positive, and maintain balance and perspective.
- Follow Me I’m Right Behind You! How to Lead & Influence Others
Through humor, insight and inspiration Follow Me I'm Right Behind You provides a lively, interactive look at how to inspire a spirited and resilient workforce that stays focused and productive.
- The Joy Of The Job... Take this Job & Love it!
The Joy of the Job will turn around your attitude to the workplace and show you how it can be dynamic, fun, and attractive. By adopting a humorous and fun approach to the challenges of keeping the daily grind engaging, the motivational speech, the Joy of the Job inspires professionals to be focused and productive by nourishing the meaning, fun, and joy of their work.
- Managing Millennials: Understanding & Integrating The Younger Worker
A lively, humorous look at how people can work more effectively and productively with all generations, especially younger generations (Millenials & Generation Y) and their styles, preferences, and work ethics.
- Lighten Up And Laugh For Health Care Professionals
Working in health care can be complex, challenging, and chaotic - especially in this age of increased regulations. Join for this motivational speech where we discover how laughing at our stress and the absurdity and intensity of our work can be the only serious way to survive it.
- Daring To Be Caring: Leading A Spirited Health Care Team
Health care professionals consistently ignite the fires of hope in others. Daily they muster the nerve to serve in a complex and challenging environment. Leaders in healthcare need tools to both energize staff members and to keep their own fires of hope burning. Through humor, insight, and inspiration Daring to be Caring shows healthcare leaders how to inspire a spirited and resilient workforce that stays focused on providing the most compassionate care possible.
- This Would Be Funny If It Wasn’t Happening to Me! How to Navigate the School Year With Enthusiasm & Vigor
Sometimes life just gets in the way. Do you ever think, “Why can’t we just do things how we've always done them?” or “Why can’t people just leave me alone?” This hilarious and provocative presentation shows education leaders, teachers, and support staff how to face stress and buoyantly navigate the future.
Through stand-up comedy, audience engagement and analogy, we will discover how to do more with less and stay compassionate to students and resilient in change.
- Strategies to let go of the past
- How the online and real world collide and how it impacts our classrooms
- Deal with entitlement, shorter attention spans, and the demand for immediate gratification
- Understand how parenting styles have changed and how it impacts students learning
- Embrace work with a sense of urgency, conviction, and vitality
- Support yourself and your team under stress
- Self-renew in change and build resilience
- Summon your strength, courage, and talent during the topsy-turvy times
- How to bring others kicking and screaming into this century