- How Do We Clean House in the Financial, Political or Religious Sectors?With Americans reeling from corruption - in the financial industry, in organized religion, and in our political culture - it's time to answer the question: How do we clean house? Through moral courage.Robert F. Kennedy defined "moral courage" as the willingness to speak truth to power within your circle for the sake of a greater good. Or, as Prof. Manji puts it, "speak up when everyone else wants to shut you up." No wonder Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes calls her "the master of moral courage."Whether addressing corporate managers about workplace diversity, congregations about spiritual integrity, or students and teachers about a future of real opportunity, Irshad Manji gives game-changing guidance that individuals can take away and apply to their lives.Now more than ever, America needs our voices. Irshad Manji is using hers to issue your wake-up call.
- The Power of Asking Questions – Out Loud
Irshad has transformed her personal journey into a riveting story that teaches all of us how to develop moral courage and confront the challenges we face – whether as students, professionals, parents, or citizens. Irshad Manji’s message is your wake-up call.
- Shut up and be Diverse! (Not)
Diversity is a many-splendored thing. It can be the source of conviction or confusion. It can incite bigotry or inspire opportunity. By sharing examples from her own life and that of renowned historical figures, Irshad Manji shows us the key to embracing diversity.
- Confessions of a Muslim Reformer: Why I Fight for Women, Jews, Gays…and God
Irshad addresses the ideas in her internationally acclaimed film Faith Without Fear. With candour and humour, Irshad unearths the troubling cornerstones of mainstream Islam today.
- Women as the Key to Reforming the Muslim World
In this inspiring presentation, Irshad illuminates the root problems and offers concrete solutions based on Islam itself. Starting with her personal journey and ending on recommendations for action, Irshad urges all of us — Muslim and non-Muslim — to become leaders in the struggle for universal human rights. Better yet, she shows us how.
- The Future of Islam
In this dynamic presentation, Irshad Manji charts the course for the reform of Islam. By "reform," she means reconciling faith and freedom. Professor Manji offers key insights into a new generation of Muslims, illuminating their challenges and opportunities. She also empowers non-Muslims to support Islamic reform in ways that bring out the better angels in all of us. Starting with her personal journey and ending on recommendations for action, Professor Manji urges every individual - Muslim and non-Muslim - to become a leader in the struggle for universal human rights. Better yet, she shows us how.