KeyNOTES with Tommy Europe
In keeping with the spirit of the new year, we are talking with Celebrity Fitness Coach, TV Host and Grey Cup Champion Tommy Europe. January makes many of us wonder how we can get fit and stay fit. Tommy can inspire you and your organization to be a healthier, more productive workplace!
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? To be able to do what I love to do and share it with those that I love.
2. Which living person do you most admire? My mom.
3. On what occasion do you lie? When I have no other option.
4. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Confidence, no doubt!
5. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My girls... all three of them.
6. When and where were you happiest? On the birth of my two daughters, and winning my first Grey Cup… coincidentally they both happened in Vancouver.
7. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Being a father, my daughters are the best things that I’ve ever done.
8. What do you most value in your friends? Loyalty, and just being there when I need them.
9. What is your greatest regret? Hurting anyone with my actions.
10. How would you like to die? Peacefully.
11. What is your motto? Pain is just weakness leaving your body!
Need some help with your fitness New Year's Resolutions? Check out Tommy's 7 Resolutions You Can Keep!