Cheers to Ten Years Giveaway!
Keynote Speakers Canada is celebrating its 10 Year Anniversary with a “Cheers to 10 Years Giveaway” draw!
Every time you book a speaker with us between March 10th 2019 and January 10th 2020, your office will automatically be entered into our Cheers to 10 Years Giveaway draw!
The more you book, the more chances you have to win! So Book Now - Win Later!
The lucky winner of the draw will receive our giveaway - a giftbasket filled with 10 great gifts including autographed books, memorabilia and other great gifts that our speakers have generously donated - plus you will receive 10% off a future booking fee!
We will draw the grand prize (up to $1000 value) winner on January 10th, 2020!
We are keeping the excitement going all year long by revealing a new speaker gift every month!
Please follow us on Social Media to keep updated!
Monthly Speaker Gift Reveals!
Speaker Gift #1
- Online package consisting of:
- 7 Day Challenge to Reduce your Sugar Consumption
- 21 days to SweetFreedom E-book - Filled with meal plans, recipes and tips to help you curb your sugar craving and be completely sugar free in 21 days!
- 1-hour one-on-one consultation with Sherry to help you start your sugar reduction goals!
- Zoodle maker
Speaker Gift #2
- 2 Autographed books:
- “NextMapping: Anticipate, Navigate & Create the Future of Work” (2019)
- “The Art of Change Leadership: Driving Transformation In a Fast-Paced World” (2015)
Speaker Gift #3 – To be announced June 10th 2019!
Speaker Gift #4 - To be announced July 10th 2019!
Speaker Gift #5 - To be announced Aug 10th 2019!
Speaker Gift #6 - To be announced Sept 10th 2019!
Speaker Gift #7 - To be announced Oct 10th 2019!
Speaker Gift #8 - To be announced Nov 10th 2019!
Speaker Gift #9 - To be announced Dec 10th 2019!
Speaker Gift #10 - To be announced Jan 10th 2020!
Giveaway Rules and Regulations
If you have booked a speaker with us from March 10 2019– Jan 10 2020 you will be automatically entered into the Cheers to 10 Years Giveaway draw.
For each speaker booking you will be eligible for 1 ballot into the draw.
The winner will be drawn on January 10 2020.
Only Canadian businesses are eligible.
You must be over 18 years of age and able to answer a skill testing question in order to receive the prize.